Looking to hire a wedding band for your special day? Multi award winning Devon wedding band, Quite Brazen pride themselves on being one of the most fun and engaging bands for live wedding entertainment, whos focus is on helping to make your day extra special.
Quite Brazen are a trusted wedding band with many years of experience in performing at weddings, civil partnerships, functions and corporate events and are proud to have won the title of Wedding Band of the year 2016 and 2017 (South West) at the Wedding Industry Awards. They were also the only LIVE Band to reach the finals of the Westcountry wedding awards in 2014.
The band know how to make your party pop and will always go the extra mile to make it a night that you and your guests will remember. We understand and appreciate that this is your special day and we will work with you every step of the way.
Considering LIVE entertainment for your wedding ceremony, wedding breakfast or drinks reception? Quite Brazen also offers an acoustic duo to enhance your party from the moment you say I do!
Whether it's a corporate banquet in Cornwall, a Christmas Party in Devon or a big birthday bash in Somerset, Quite Brazen, the Devon function band aim to take your celebration to new heights.
The Quite Brazen function band provides high quality entertainment for any event, large or small. Quite Brazen have performed for well known sporting heroes and Exeter Chiefs players, the cast of popular TV show 'Skins' and have worked alongside 'I'm a celebrity' star, Christine Hamilton at the prestigeous Exeter Business Awards.
Our typical evening entertainment package includes 2 x 1 hour live music sets from the band, a Disco and DJ service with high quality lighting and a thumping sound system. This ensures a top notch visionary feast to enhance the entertainment for your event. What better way to promote your business image, impress your guests and get everyone on the dancefloor for an unforgettable night.
Why choose Quite Brazen as your party, function or wedding band?
- Quite Brazen are an established, reputable band with many years of experience providing fun and engaging entertainment for your wedding reception, party or corporate function across the South West.
- A truly authentic sound that captivates and entertains. Quite Brazen consists of four talented musicians each with wide ranging entertainment experience. Trust us to turn your wedding or function into an amazing party that your guests will remember forever.
- Wedding Band of the year 2 years running (South West) voted for by previous clients in the Wedding industry Awards 2016 and 2017.
- Save money by not having to book a wedding DJ, as we can also provide an interval and after disco with over 65,000 disco tracks to choose from. Why not personalise your event with your guests, speak to them in advance and share memories of your favourite tunes. Alternatively, you can you have the use of our PA system to play music from your own Mp3 player when the band isn't on.
- Fully Insured and PAT tested as required by all south west wedding venues.
Rob & Lisa, Monks Withecombe, Devon, 4th August 2018
Thanks so much for being our wedding band and for our card. Everyone loved you and we had an amazing day.
We are now preparing for a penguin adventure for our honeymoon.
Rob and Lisa
NYE, The Old Bell, Malmesbury
A Massive well done to Shelley and the band for providing and creating such a wonderful atmosphere and entertainment to our guests on NYE 2017. The feedback the next morning was exceptional and some guests have already booked for next year.
This is the best feedback we can have.
Shelley, we want you next year too. All the best for 2018 and see you in 11 months.
Anna & Dan Conibere, Reed Hall, Exeter, 16th December 2017
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. We've have had lots of comments from people on how great you guys were, we wanted to dance the night away and you completely took the stress out of making that happen. Your set list had something for everyone and the talent of each one of you shone through. We are very proud of our memento of the signed drum stick. The fact that it broke is testament to the energy that you guys bring to your performances. Thank you once again for giving us a wedding reception that we will never forget.
Anna & Dan